ISEB Common Pre-Test Exam Invigilation
Bespoke invigilation to support your child’s ISEB Common Pre-Test examination. Available worldwide.
Book online and include your preferred date and location (city), or contact us for information about the locations that we work in.
VICTVS provides personalised exam invigilation all over the world, to support your child through the ISEB Common Pre-Test examinations.
Our invigilators are fully trained, vetted, and qualified to work with you and your child, to ensure that they stand the best possible chance of success in their exams. We work with thousands of suitable test centres all over the world, and wherever possible, we try to minimise travel time and distance to the venue. This helps to make the exam experience more localised, and less stressful for both you and the student.
To book this service, please add to your basket and during checkout, provide us with your preferred test date(s) and your preferred location. You can use the ‘Additional Information’ box below to provide these details. Once we have received your order, a member of our Global Exams Team will contact you to make the arrangements.
For more information about our work, please contact us via our contact form or through our website at www.victvs.co.uk
ISEB online and adaptive Common Pre-Tests are taken when a pupil is in Years 6 or 7 and include four tests in a multiple-choice format; English, Mathematics, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
From the ISEB website (source)
Our Common Pre-Tests (2022-23):
- Are online and adaptive, and in a multiple-choice format
- Include four tests: English, Mathematics, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- May be taken together at the same time, or at separate times
- May be taken in the pupils’ own school, at the senior school they are applying for, or at an independent invigilation centre
- Provide a pupils’ results to all senior schools that they have applied to, which means the pupil only needs to sit the tests once
- May be taken at any time during the Common Pre-Tests session (which runs from October – June in each academic year)
- Offer full technical support to schools which use them
- Are unique to ISEB and standardised for the independent sector
- Provide the ISEB Test Walkthrough so pupils are able to experience the look and feel of the tests
SENIOR SCHOOLS WHICH USE THE COMMON PRE-TESTS TO ASSESS APPLICANTS FOR ENTRY